Is OHMS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OHMS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere
- noun - German physicist who formulated Ohm's law (1787-1854)
- On Her Majesty’s Service.
- On His Majesty’s Service.
- adj - a unit of electrical resistance [n -S] : OHMIC
There are 4 letters in OHMS: H M O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OHMS
To search all scrabble anagrams of OHMS, to go: OHMS?
Rearrange the letters in OHMS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OHMS
What's nearby OHMS
Lookup in Wiki for OHMS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OHMS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OHMS"