Is SHALLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHALLOW in various dictionaries:
- noun - a stretch of shallow water
- verb - make shallow
- verb - become shallow
- adj - lacking physical depth
- adj - not deep or strong
- adj - lacking depth of intellect or knowledge
- Measuring little from bottom to top or surface; lacking physical depth.
- Lacking depth of intellect, emotion, or knowledge: “This is a shallow parody of America” (Lloyd Rose).
- A part of a body of water of little depth; a shoal.
- adj - having little depth
There are 7 letters in SHALLOW: A H L L O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHALLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHALLOW, to go: SHALLOW?
Rearrange the letters in SHALLOW and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHALLOW
6 letters out of SHALLOW
5 letters out of SHALLOW
4 letters out of SHALLOW
3 letters out of SHALLOW
2 letters out of SHALLOW
Contextual use of SHALLOW
What's nearby SHALLOW
Lookup in Wiki for SHALLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHALLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHALLOW"