Is ALLOWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLOWS in various dictionaries:
- verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- verb - consent to, give permission
- verb - let have
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - allow or plan for a certain possibility
- verb - afford possibility
- verb - allow the other (baseball) team to score
- verb - grant as a discount or in exchange
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- verb - to put no obstacle in the way of
There are 6 letters in ALLOWS: A L L O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLOWS, to go: ALLOWS?
Rearrange the letters in ALLOWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALLOWS
What's nearby ALLOWS
Lookup in Wiki for ALLOWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLOWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLOWS"