Is ALLOW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLOW in various dictionaries:
- verb - make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen
- verb - consent to, give permission
- verb - let have
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- verb - make a possibility or provide opportunity for
- verb - allow or plan for a certain possibility
- verb - afford possibility
- verb - allow the other (baseball) team to score
- verb - grant as a discount or in exchange
- verb - allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting
- To let do or happen; permit: We allow smoking only in restricted areas.
- To permit the presence of: No pets are allowed inside.
- To permit to have: allow oneself a little treat.
- To make provision for; assign: The schedule allows time for a coffee break.
- To plan for in case of need: allow two inches in the fabric for shrinkage.
- To grant as a discount or in exchange: allowed me 20 dollars on my old word processor.
- Chiefly Upper Southern U.
- To admit, grant: I allowed as how he was right.
- To suppose: “We allow he’s straight” (American Speech).
- To assert: Mother allowed that we’d better come in for dinner.
- To offer a possibility; admit: The poem allows of several interpretations.
- To take a possibility into account; make allowance: In calculating profit, retailers must allow for breakage and spoilage.
- verb - to put no obstacle in the way of
There are 5 letters in ALLOW: A L L O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOW
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLOW, to go: ALLOW?
Rearrange the letters in ALLOW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALLOW
What's nearby ALLOW
Lookup in Wiki for ALLOW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLOW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLOW"