Is IMPERFECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPERFECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that is on-going
- adj - not perfect
- adj - wanting in moral strength, courage, or will
- Not perfect.
- Of or being the tense of a verb that shows, usually in the past, an action or a condition as incomplete, continuous, or coincident with another action.
- Having either stamens or a pistil only.
- Not legally enforceable: an imperfect contract.
- A piece of merchandise having a minor flaw that does not impair its use, usually sold at a discount.
- The imperfect tense.
- A verb in the imperfect tense.
There are 9 letters in IMPERFECT: C E E F I M P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPERFECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPERFECT, to go: IMPERFECT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPERFECT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of IMPERFECT
7 letters out of IMPERFECT
6 letters out of IMPERFECT
5 letters out of IMPERFECT
4 letters out of IMPERFECT
3 letters out of IMPERFECT
2 letters out of IMPERFECT
Contextual use of IMPERFECT
What's nearby IMPERFECT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPERFECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPERFECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPERFECT"