Is FIERCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FIERCE in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by extreme and violent energy
- adj - marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions
- adj - ruthless in competition
- adj - violently agitated and turbulent
- Having a savage and violent nature; ferocious.
- Extremely severe or violent; terrible: “the fierce thunders roar me their music” (Ezra Pound).
- Strenuously active or resolute: a fierce attempt to escape.
- Very difficult or unpleasant: a fierce exam.
- Savage or threatening in appearance.
- adv - violently hostile or aggressive [adj FIERCER, FIERCEST] : FIERCELY
There are 6 letters in FIERCE: C E E F I R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FIERCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FIERCE, to go: FIERCE?
Rearrange the letters in FIERCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FIERCE
What's nearby FIERCE
Lookup in Wiki for FIERCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FIERCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FIERCE"