Is PERFECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PERFECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- verb - make perfect or complete
- adj - being complete of its kind and without defect or blemish
- adj - without qualification
- adj - precisely accurate or exact
- Lacking nothing essential to the whole; complete of its nature or kind.
- Being without defect or blemish: a perfect specimen.
- Thoroughly skilled or talented in a certain field or area; proficient.
- Completely suited for a particular purpose or situation: She was the perfect actress for the part.
- Completely corresponding to a description, standard, or type: a perfect circle; a perfect gentleman.
- Accurately reproducing an original: a perfect copy of the painting.
- Complete; thorough; utter: a perfect fool.
- Pure; undiluted; unmixed: perfect red.
- Excellent and delightful in all respects: a perfect day.
- Having both stamens and pistils in the same flower; monoclinous.
- Of, relating to, or constituting a verb form expressing action completed prior to a fixed point of reference in time.
- Designating the three basic intervals of the octave, fourth, and fifth.
- Designating a cadence or chord progression from the dominant to the tonic at the end of a phrase or piece of music.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “being wholly without flaw”: a perfect diamond; a consummate performer; faultless logic; a flawless instrumental technique; speaks impeccable French.
- adj - lacking fault or defect; of an extreme kind
There are 7 letters in PERFECT: C E E F P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PERFECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PERFECT, to go: PERFECT?
Rearrange the letters in PERFECT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PERFECT
6 letters out of PERFECT
5 letters out of PERFECT
4 letters out of PERFECT
3 letters out of PERFECT
2 letters out of PERFECT
Contextual use of PERFECT
What's nearby PERFECT
Lookup in Wiki for PERFECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PERFECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PERFECT"