Is PREFECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PREFECT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a chief officer or chief magistrate
- Any of several high military or civil officials in ancient Rome.
- The chief of police of Paris, France.
- A chief administrative official of a department of France.
- The administrator in charge of discipline at a Jesuit school.
- A student monitor or officer, especially in a private school.
- noun - an ancient Roman official
There are 7 letters in PREFECT: C E E F P R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PREFECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of PREFECT, to go: PREFECT?
Rearrange the letters in PREFECT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PREFECT
6 letters out of PREFECT
5 letters out of PREFECT
4 letters out of PREFECT
3 letters out of PREFECT
2 letters out of PREFECT
Contextual use of PREFECT
What's nearby PREFECT
Lookup in Wiki for PREFECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PREFECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PREFECT"