Scrabble word: POLITICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITICAL exist?
Definitions of POLITICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - involving or characteristic of politics or parties or politicians
- adj - of or relating to your views about social relationships involving authority or power
- adj - of or relating to the profession of governing
- Of, relating to, or dealing with the structure or affairs of government, politics, or the state.
- Relating to, involving, or characteristic of politics, parties, or politicians: “Calling a meeting is a political act in itself” (Daniel Goleman).
- Having or marked by a definite or organized policy or structure with regard to government: the union’s political machine; political pressure.
- Relating to or involving acts regarded as damaging to a government or state: political crimes.
There are 9 letters in POLITICAL: A C I I L L O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to POLITICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word POLITICAL plus a wildcard: POLITICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word POLITICAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for POLITICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.