Scrabble word: POLITICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does POLITICAL exist?
Definitions of POLITICAL in dictionaries:
- adj - involving or characteristic of politics or parties or politicians
- adj - of or relating to your views about social relationships involving authority or power
- adj - of or relating to the profession of governing
- Of, relating to, or dealing with the structure or affairs of government, politics, or the state.
- Relating to, involving, or characteristic of politics, parties, or politicians: “Calling a meeting is a political act in itself” (Daniel Goleman).
- Having or marked by a definite or organized policy or structure with regard to government: the union’s political machine; political pressure.
- Relating to or involving acts regarded as damaging to a government or state: political crimes.