Scrabble word: OVERTIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTIME exist?
Definitions of OVERTIME in dictionaries:
- noun - work done in addition to regular working hours
- noun - playing time beyond regulation, to break a tie
- adv - beyond the regular time
- Working hours in addition to those of a regular schedule.
- A period of playing time added after the expiration of the set time limit.
- Payment for additional work done outside of regular working hours.
- verb - to exceed the desired timing for