Scrabble word: OVERTIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERTIME exist?
Definitions of OVERTIME in dictionaries:
- noun - work done in addition to regular working hours
- noun - playing time beyond regulation, to break a tie
- adv - beyond the regular time
- Working hours in addition to those of a regular schedule.
- A period of playing time added after the expiration of the set time limit.
- Payment for additional work done outside of regular working hours.
- verb - to exceed the desired timing for
There are 8 letters in OVERTIME: E E I M O R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERTIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERTIME plus a wildcard: OVERTIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERTIME
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERTIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.