Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOSEPIECE
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOSEPIECE exist?
Definitions of NOSEPIECE in dictionaries:
- noun - armor plate that protects the nose
- noun - a strap that is the part of a bridle that goes over the animal's nose
- noun - the link between two lenses
- A piece of armor that forms part of a helmet and protects the nose.
- The part of a pair of eyeglasses that fits across the nose.
- The part of a microscope, often rotatable, to which one or more objective lenses are attached.
There are 9 letters in NOSEPIECE: C E E E I N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOSEPIECE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOSEPIECE plus a wildcard: NOSEPIECE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOSEPIECE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOSEPIECE
- The objective nosepiece holds the main magnifying lenses of the ...
- ... revolving nosepiece the reversed design of the nosepiece means
- The Leica microscope has a three-position nosepiece. Objectives are ...
- Marson 34610 Mandrel & nosepiece Set Steel 5-Pc
- ... shot of old microscope revolving nosepiece with specimen - stock photo
- This Monobolt Nose Piece is Specifically Designed for Monobolt ...
- Left to Right C-N Sextuple nosepiece
- Olympus 5 Position nosepiece McBain Systems UsedMicroscopes.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.