Scrabble word: EPICENE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPICENE exist?
Definitions of EPICENE in dictionaries:
- noun - one having both male and female sexual characteristics and organs
- adj - having an ambiguous sexual identity
- adj - having unsuitable feminine qualities
- Belonging to or having the characteristics of both the male and the female: an epicene statue.
- Effeminate; unmanly.
- Sexless; neuter.
- Having only one form of the noun for both the male and the female.
- One that is epicene.
- An epicene word.
- noun - one having both male and female characteristics
There are 7 letters in EPICENE: C E E E I N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPICENE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPICENE plus a wildcard: EPICENE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPICENE
Images for EPICENE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.