Scrabble word: INCLINATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLINATION exist?
Definitions of INCLINATION in dictionaries:
- noun - an attitude of mind especially one that favors one alternative over others
- noun - (astronomy) the angle between the plane of the orbit and the plane of the ecliptic stated in degrees
- noun - (geometry) the angle formed by the x-axis and a given line (measured counterclockwise from the positive half of the x-axis)
- noun - (physics) the angle that a magnetic needle makes with the plane of the horizon
- noun - that toward which you are inclined to feel a liking
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- noun - a characteristic likelihood of or natural disposition toward a certain condition or character or effect
- noun - the act of inclining
- The act of inclining or the state of being inclined; a bend or tilt: The inclination of the child’s head suggested sleep.
- A deviation or the degree of deviation from the horizontal or vertical; a slant: the steep inclination of a roof.
- An inclined surface; a slope.
- A tendency toward a certain condition or character: the alkaline inclination of the local waters.
- A characteristic disposition to do, prefer, or favor one thing rather than another; a propensity: “I shall indulge the inclination so natural in old men, to be talking of themselves” (Benjamin Franklin).
There are 11 letters in INCLINATION: A C I I I L N N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCLINATION plus a wildcard: INCLINATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCLINATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCLINATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.