Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INANITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INANITION exist?
Definitions of INANITION in dictionaries:
- noun - weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy
- noun - exhaustion resulting from lack of food
- Exhaustion, as from lack of nourishment or vitality.
- The condition or quality of being empty.
There are 9 letters in INANITION: A I I I N N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INANITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INANITION plus a wildcard: INANITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INANITION
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INANITION
- top searches free search software advanced search settings ...
- inanition delicious.
- inanition - Eternal Beauty of the End - Encyclopaedia Metallum The ...
- Tchad Un dtract mental dirige le pays Tchadonline
- neuron alzheimers plaque 900x681 p941 An interesting finding by ...
- inanition A young Vulcan at leisure.
- 2011 hot High Quality Portable Hair Follicle skin Analysis machine ...
- Sean Diddy Combs hosts Grand Opening celebration of Vanity ...
- ... inanition javais faim..si faim jen tremblais de gourmandise
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.