Scrabble word: FRONTIER
Is FRONTIER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FRONTIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a wilderness at the edge of a settled area of a country
- noun - an international boundary or the area (often fortified) immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an undeveloped field of study
- An international border.
- The area along an international border.
- A region just beyond or at the edge of a settled area.
- Often used to modify another noun: frontier towns; frontier law.
- noun - a border between two countries
There are 8 letters in FRONTIER: E F I N O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRONTIER
Click to search all anagrams of FRONTIER plus a wildcard: FRONTIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRONTIER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRONTIER
Lookup in Wiki for FRONTIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.