Scrabble word: FRONTIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRONTIER exist?
Definitions of FRONTIER in dictionaries:
- noun - a wilderness at the edge of a settled area of a country
- noun - an international boundary or the area (often fortified) immediately inside the boundary
- noun - an undeveloped field of study
- An international border.
- The area along an international border.
- A region just beyond or at the edge of a settled area.
- Often used to modify another noun: frontier towns; frontier law.
- noun - a border between two countries