Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOUNDATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUNDATION exist?
Definitions of FOUNDATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the basis on which something is grounded
- noun - an institution supported by an endowment
- noun - lowest support of a structure
- noun - education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge
- noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- noun - a woman's undergarment worn to give shape to the contours of the body
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- The act of founding, especially the establishment of an institution with provisions for future maintenance.
- The basis on which a thing stands, is founded, or is supported.
- Funds for the perpetual support of an institution; an endowment.
- An institution founded and supported by an endowment.
- A foundation garment.
- A cosmetic used as a base for facial makeup.
There are 10 letters in FOUNDATION: A D F I N N O O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUNDATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUNDATION plus a wildcard: FOUNDATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUNDATION
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOUNDATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.