Scrabble word: FOUNDATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUNDATION exist?
Definitions of FOUNDATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the basis on which something is grounded
- noun - an institution supported by an endowment
- noun - lowest support of a structure
- noun - education or instruction in the fundamentals of a field of knowledge
- noun - the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained
- noun - a woman's undergarment worn to give shape to the contours of the body
- noun - the act of starting something for the first time
- The act of founding, especially the establishment of an institution with provisions for future maintenance.
- The basis on which a thing stands, is founded, or is supported.
- Funds for the perpetual support of an institution; an endowment.
- An institution founded and supported by an endowment.
- A foundation garment.
- A cosmetic used as a base for facial makeup.