Scrabble word: FOUNTAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUNTAIN exist?
Definitions of FOUNTAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure from which an artificially produced jet of water arises
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - an artificially produced flow of water
- noun - a plumbing fixture that provides a flow of water
- An artificially created jet or stream of water.
- A structure, often decorative, from which a jet or stream of water issues.
- A spring, especially the source of a stream.
- A reservoir or chamber containing a supply of liquid that can be siphoned off as needed.
- A soda fountain.
- A point of origin or dissemination; a source: the library, a fountain of information.
- verb - to flow like a fountain (a spring of water)