Scrabble word: FOUNTAIN
Is FOUNTAIN valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FOUNTAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure from which an artificially produced jet of water arises
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - an artificially produced flow of water
- noun - a plumbing fixture that provides a flow of water
- An artificially created jet or stream of water.
- A structure, often decorative, from which a jet or stream of water issues.
- A spring, especially the source of a stream.
- A reservoir or chamber containing a supply of liquid that can be siphoned off as needed.
- A soda fountain.
- A point of origin or dissemination; a source: the library, a fountain of information.
- verb - to flow like a fountain (a spring of water)
There are 8 letters in FOUNTAIN: A F I N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOUNTAIN
Click to search all anagrams of FOUNTAIN plus a wildcard: FOUNTAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUNTAIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOUNTAIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.