Scrabble word: FOUNTAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOUNTAINS exist?
Definitions of FOUNTAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure from which an artificially produced jet of water arises
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- noun - an artificially produced flow of water
- noun - a plumbing fixture that provides a flow of water
- verb - to flow like a fountain (a spring of water)
There are 9 letters in FOUNTAINS: A F I N N O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOUNTAINS plus a wildcard: FOUNTAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOUNTAINS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOUNTAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.