Scrabble word: EMPYREAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPYREAN exist?
Definitions of EMPYREAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- adj - of or relating to the sky or heavens
- adj - inspiring awe
- The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure fire or light.
- The abode of God and the angels; paradise.
- Of or relating to the empyrean of ancient belief.
- noun - the highest heaven
There are 8 letters in EMPYREAN: A E E M N P R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMPYREAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMPYREAN plus a wildcard: EMPYREAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMPYREAN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMPYREAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.