Scrabble word: EMPYREAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMPYREAN exist?
Definitions of EMPYREAN in dictionaries:
- noun - the apparent surface of the imaginary sphere on which celestial bodies appear to be projected
- adj - of or relating to the sky or heavens
- adj - inspiring awe
- The highest reaches of heaven, believed by the ancients to be a realm of pure fire or light.
- The abode of God and the angels; paradise.
- Of or relating to the empyrean of ancient belief.
- noun - the highest heaven