Scrabble word: ENEMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENEMY exist?
Definitions of ENEMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an opposing military force
- noun - an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force)
- noun - any hostile group of people
- noun - a personal enemy
- One who feels hatred toward, intends injury to, or opposes the interests of another; a foe.
- A hostile power or force, such as a nation.
- A member or unit of such a force.
- A group of foes or hostile forces.
- Of, relating to, or being a hostile power or force.
- noun - one that is antagonistic toward another