Scrabble word: ENEMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENEMY exist?
Definitions of ENEMY in dictionaries:
- noun - an opposing military force
- noun - an armed adversary (especially a member of an opposing military force)
- noun - any hostile group of people
- noun - a personal enemy
- One who feels hatred toward, intends injury to, or opposes the interests of another; a foe.
- A hostile power or force, such as a nation.
- A member or unit of such a force.
- A group of foes or hostile forces.
- Of, relating to, or being a hostile power or force.
- noun - one that is antagonistic toward another
There are 5 letters in ENEMY: E E M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENEMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENEMY plus a wildcard: ENEMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENEMY
Images for ENEMY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.