Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENZYME
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENZYME exist?
Definitions of ENZYME in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several complex proteins that are produced by cells and act as catalysts in specific biochemical reactions
- Any of numerous proteins or conjugated proteins produced by living organisms and functioning as biochemical catalysts.
- adj - a complex protein [n -S] : ENZYMIC
There are 6 letters in ENZYME: E E M N Y Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENZYME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENZYME plus a wildcard: ENZYME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENZYME
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENZYME
- Universitat de Barcelona - UB researchers characterize an enzyme with ...
- enzyme-substratesite Biochemical tests- MICROBIOLOGY
- As an example move the substrate around on the enzyme until you find ...
- Buy Tree Root Killer-Foaming Tree Root Killer-enzymes-Natural
- Regulation of enzyme Activity
- enzyme Immobilisation
- Lysozyme is an enzyme found in egg white tears and other secretions ...
- Classification of enzymes
- Amylase Beta - Worthington enzyme Manual
- Ribonuclease A - Worthington enzyme Manual