Scrabble word: DRESSING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRESSING exist?
Definitions of DRESSING in dictionaries:
- noun - savory dressings for salads
- noun - a mixture of seasoned ingredients used to stuff meats and vegetables
- noun - making fertile as by applying fertilizer or manure
- noun - a cloth covering for a wound or sore
- noun - processes in the conversion of rough hides into leather
- noun - the activity of getting dressed
- noun - the act of applying a bandage
- verb - put on clothes
- verb - provide with clothes or put clothes on
- verb - put a finish on
- verb - dress in a certain manner
- verb - dress or groom with elaborate care
- verb - kill and prepare for market or consumption
- verb - arrange in ranks
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - provide with decoration
- verb - put a dressing on
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut down rough-hewn (lumber) to standard thickness and width
- verb - convert into leather
- verb - apply a bandage or medication to
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- verb - arrange attractively
- A therapeutic or protective material applied to a wound.
- A sauce for certain dishes, such as salads.
- A stuffing, as for poultry or fish.
- Manure or other fertilizing material for soil.
- noun - material applied to cover a wound
There are 8 letters in DRESSING: D E G I N R S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRESSING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRESSING plus a wildcard: DRESSING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRESSING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRESSING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.