Scrabble word: DISTRACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISTRACT exist?
Definitions of DISTRACT in dictionaries:
- verb - draw someone's attention away from something
- verb - disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- To cause to turn away from the original focus of attention or interest; divert.
- To pull in conflicting emotional directions; unsettle.
- verb - to divert the attention of
There are 8 letters in DISTRACT: A C D I R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISTRACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISTRACT plus a wildcard: DISTRACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISTRACT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISTRACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.