Scrabble word: DISGORGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DISGORGE exist?
Definitions of DISGORGE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- To bring up and expel from the throat or stomach; vomit.
- To discharge violently; spew.
- To discharge or pour forth contents.
- verb - to eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
There are 8 letters in DISGORGE: D E G G I O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DISGORGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DISGORGE plus a wildcard: DISGORGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DISGORGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DISGORGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.