Is TRANSPORT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRANSPORT in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that serves as a means of transportation
- noun - an exchange of molecules (and their kinetic energy and momentum) across the boundary between adjacent layers of a fluid or across cell membranes
- noun - the commercial enterprise of moving goods and materials
- noun - a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- noun - a mechanism that transports magnetic tape across the read/write heads of a tape playback/recorder
- noun - the act of moving something from one location to another
- verb - move something or somebody around
- verb - move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
- verb - hold spellbound
- verb - transport commercially
- verb - send from one person or place to another
- To carry from one place to another; convey.
- To move to strong emotion; carry away; enrapture.
- To send abroad to a penal colony; deport.
- The act of transporting; conveyance.
- The condition of being transported by emotion; rapture.
- A ship or an aircraft used to transport troops or military equipment.
- A vehicle, such as an aircraft, used to transport passengers, mail, or freight.
- A system for transporting passengers: public transport.
- A deported convict.
There are 9 letters in TRANSPORT: A N O P R R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRANSPORT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRANSPORT, to go: TRANSPORT?
Rearrange the letters in TRANSPORT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TRANSPORT
7 letters out of TRANSPORT
6 letters out of TRANSPORT
5 letters out of TRANSPORT
4 letters out of TRANSPORT
3 letters out of TRANSPORT
2 letters out of TRANSPORT
Contextual use of TRANSPORT
What's nearby TRANSPORT
Lookup in Wiki for TRANSPORT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRANSPORT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRANSPORT"