Is TOAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - slices of bread that have been toasted
- noun - a celebrity who receives much acclaim and attention
- noun - a person in desperate straits
- noun - a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- verb - make brown and crisp by heating
- verb - propose a toast to
- To heat and brown (bread, for example) by placing in a toaster or an oven or close to a fire.
- To become toasted: This bread toasts well.
- The act of raising a glass and drinking in honor of or to the health of a person or thing.
- A proposal to drink to someone or something or a speech given before the taking of such a drink.
- The one honored by a toast.
- To drink to the health or honor of.
- verb - to brown by exposure to heat
There are 5 letters in TOAST: A O S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOAST, to go: TOAST?
Rearrange the letters in TOAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOAST
What's nearby TOAST
Lookup in Wiki for TOAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOAST"