Is INDENTURE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INDENTURE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a concave cut into a surface or edge (as in a coastline)
- noun - formal agreement between the issuer of bonds and the bondholders as to terms of the debt
- noun - a contract binding one party into the service of another for a specified term
- noun - the space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- verb - bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- Often indentures.
- A document in duplicate having indented edges.
- A deed or legal contract executed between two or more parties.
- An official or authenticated inventory, list, or voucher.
- To bind into the service of another by indenture.
- To form a small depression in (a surface).
There are 9 letters in INDENTURE: D E E I N N R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INDENTURE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INDENTURE, to go: INDENTURE?
Rearrange the letters in INDENTURE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of INDENTURE
8 letters out of INDENTURE
7 letters out of INDENTURE
6 letters out of INDENTURE
5 letters out of INDENTURE
4 letters out of INDENTURE
3 letters out of INDENTURE
2 letters out of INDENTURE
Contextual use of INDENTURE
What's nearby INDENTURE
Lookup in Wiki for INDENTURE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INDENTURE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INDENTURE"