Scrabble word: VOICELESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOICELESS exist?
Definitions of VOICELESS in dictionaries:
- adj - produced without vibration of the vocal cords
- adj - deprived of the rights of citizenship especially the right to vote
- adj - uttered without voice
- adj - being without sound through injury or illness and thus incapable of all but whispered speech
- Having no voice; mute.
- Uttered without vibration of the vocal cords, as the consonants t and p.
There are 9 letters in VOICELESS: C E E I L O S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOICELESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOICELESS plus a wildcard: VOICELESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOICELESS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VOICELESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.