In which Scrabble dictionary does VESSEL exist?
Definitions of VESSEL in dictionaries:
- noun -
a tube in which a body fluid circulates
- noun -
a craft designed for water transportation
- noun -
an object used as a container (especially for liquids)
A hollow utensil, such as a cup, vase, or pitcher, used as a container, especially for liquids.
A craft, especially one larger than a rowboat, designed to navigate on water.
A duct, canal, or other tube that contains or conveys a body fluid: a blood vessel.
One of the tubular conductive structures of xylem, consisting of dead cylindrical cells that are attached end to end and connected by perforations.
A person seen as the agent or embodiment, as of a quality: a vessel of mercy.
- adj -
a craft for traveling on water [n -S] : VESSELED
There are 6 letters in VESSEL: E E L S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESSEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESSEL plus a wildcard: VESSEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESSEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VESSEL
- Soni-International - Useful Information
- ... Lankan troop transport vessel.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Norweigan Sea Cruise vessel
- Full resolution (3322 2216 pixels file size 2.14 MB MIME ...
- Free AIS vessel tracking AIS data exchange XML vessel positions
- Research vessels For Sale
- Click on the image for a larger image of Patrol vessel Wolstad
- Picture of Tinker Container Feeder vessel Southampton Container ...
- vessels - Image Bank - Finnlines
- Tanker vessel pictures free use image 9906-09-7 by FreeFoto.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.