Scrabble word: VESSEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESSEL exist?
Definitions of VESSEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube in which a body fluid circulates
- noun - a craft designed for water transportation
- noun - an object used as a container (especially for liquids)
- A hollow utensil, such as a cup, vase, or pitcher, used as a container, especially for liquids.
- A craft, especially one larger than a rowboat, designed to navigate on water.
- An airship.
- A duct, canal, or other tube that contains or conveys a body fluid: a blood vessel.
- One of the tubular conductive structures of xylem, consisting of dead cylindrical cells that are attached end to end and connected by perforations.
- A person seen as the agent or embodiment, as of a quality: a vessel of mercy.
- adj - a craft for traveling on water [n -S] : VESSELED