Scrabble word: VESICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESICLE exist?
Definitions of VESICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small anatomically normal sac or bladderlike structure (especially one containing fluid)
- A small bladderlike cell or cavity.
- A small sac or cyst, especially one containing fluid.
- A serum-filled blister formed in or beneath the skin.
- A small cavity formed in volcanic rock by entrapment of a gas bubble during solidification.
- noun - a small bladder
There are 7 letters in VESICLE: C E E I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESICLE plus a wildcard: VESICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VESICLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.