Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VESICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VESICLE exist?
Definitions of VESICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a small anatomically normal sac or bladderlike structure (especially one containing fluid)
- A small bladderlike cell or cavity.
- A small sac or cyst, especially one containing fluid.
- A serum-filled blister formed in or beneath the skin.
- A small cavity formed in volcanic rock by entrapment of a gas bubble during solidification.
- n - a small bladder
There are 7 letters in VESICLE: C E E I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VESICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VESICLE plus a wildcard: VESICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VESICLE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VESICLE
- Transport vesicles
- Seminal vesicle Histology - Seminal vesicles - histology slide -
- Plate 6.109 Parasympathetic Ganglion Seminal vesicle
- Cytoskeleton - flexible tubular scaffold of microfilaments
- Animal Cell versus Plant Cell
- Pinocytosis - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Diagram of a typical animal cell. Organelles are labelled as follows
- system in eukaryotic cells that divides cells into different
- With permission of Lippencott Williams and Wilkins
- Structure and function of endosomes in plant cells