Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SATURATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATURATE exist?
Definitions of SATURATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause (a chemical compound, vapour, solution, magnetic material) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance
- verb - infuse or fill completely
- To imbue or impregnate thoroughly: “The recollection was saturated with sunshine” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To soak, fill, or load to capacity.
- To cause (a substance) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance.
- verb - to fill completely with something that permeates
There are 8 letters in SATURATE: A A E R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SATURATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SATURATE plus a wildcard: SATURATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SATURATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SATURATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.