Scrabble word: SATURATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SATURATE exist?
Definitions of SATURATE in dictionaries:
- verb - cause (a chemical compound, vapour, solution, magnetic material) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance
- verb - infuse or fill completely
- To imbue or impregnate thoroughly: “The recollection was saturated with sunshine” (Vladimir Nabokov).
- To soak, fill, or load to capacity.
- To cause (a substance) to unite with the greatest possible amount of another substance.
- verb - to fill completely with something that permeates