Scrabble word: MISTAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISTAKE exist?
Definitions of MISTAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - an understanding of something that is not correct
- noun - part of a statement that is not correct
- verb - identify incorrectly
- verb - to make a mistake or be incorrect
- An error or a fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
- A misconception or misunderstanding.
- To understand wrongly; misinterpret: mistook my politeness for friendliness.
- To make a mistake; err.
- verb - to interpret wrongly