Scrabble word: MISTAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MISTAKE exist?
Definitions of MISTAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - an understanding of something that is not correct
- noun - part of a statement that is not correct
- verb - identify incorrectly
- verb - to make a mistake or be incorrect
- An error or a fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
- A misconception or misunderstanding.
- To understand wrongly; misinterpret: mistook my politeness for friendliness.
- To make a mistake; err.
- verb - to interpret wrongly
There are 7 letters in MISTAKE: A E I K M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MISTAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MISTAKE plus a wildcard: MISTAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MISTAKE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MISTAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.