Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FRIENDLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRIENDLY exist?
Definitions of FRIENDLY in dictionaries:
- noun - troops belonging to or allied with your own military forces
- adj - characteristic of or befitting a friend
- adj - inclined to help or support
- adj - easy to understand or use
- adj - of or belonging to your own country's forces or those of an ally
- Of, relating to, or befitting a friend: friendly advice.
- Favorably disposed; not antagonistic: a government friendly to our interests.
- Warm; comforting.
- Computer Science.
- Easy to understand or use for a specified agent.
- adj - inclined to approve, help, or support
- noun - one who is friendly
There are 8 letters in FRIENDLY: D E F I L N R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FRIENDLY plus a wildcard: FRIENDLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRIENDLY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FRIENDLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.