Scrabble word: DEIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEIFY exist?
Definitions of DEIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - consider as a god or godlike
- verb - exalt to the position of a God
- To make a god of; raise to the condition of a god.
- To worship or revere as a god: deify a leader.
- To idealize; exalt: deifying success.
- verb - to make a god of
There are 5 letters in DEIFY: D E F I Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEIFY plus a wildcard: DEIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEIFY
Images for DEIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.