Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EPICOTYL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EPICOTYL exist?
Definitions of EPICOTYL in dictionaries:
- The stem of a seedling or an embryo located between the cotyledons and the first true leaves.
- n - a part of a plant embryo
There are 8 letters in EPICOTYL: C E I L O P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EPICOTYL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EPICOTYL plus a wildcard: EPICOTYL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EPICOTYL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EPICOTYL
- Development of Embryo and Seed
- In plant physiology the epicotyl is the embryonic shoot above the ...
- the portion of the stem of a plant embryo or seedling above the node ...
- One cotyledon per embryo. Flower parts in sets of three. Parallel ...
- The epicotyl which emerges from a seedling is an example of primary ...
- Hypocotyl And epicotyl
- PLANT ONTOLOGY glossary DEFPGEK
- epicotyl Hypocotyl
- tender scion on microstock- apple citrus plum
- ... epicotyl includes the Plumule and any other stem tissue above the
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.