Scrabble word: BREEDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREEDING exist?
Definitions of BREEDING in dictionaries:
- noun - elegance by virtue of fineness of manner and expression
- noun - the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior)
- noun - helping someone grow up to be an accepted member of the community
- noun - the production of animals or plants by inbreeding or hybridization
- noun - the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
- verb - call forth
- verb - copulate with a female, used especially of horses
- verb - cause to procreate (animals)
- verb - have young (animals) or reproduce (organisms)
- adj - producing offspring or set aside especially for producing offspring
- One’s line of descent; ancestry: a person of noble breeding.
- Training in the proper forms of social and personal conduct.
- Production of offspring or young.
- The propagation of animals or plants.
There are 8 letters in BREEDING: B D E E G I N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREEDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREEDING plus a wildcard: BREEDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREEDING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREEDING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.