Scrabble word: BOTTLENECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOTTLENECK exist?
Definitions of BOTTLENECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a narrowing that reduces the flow through a channel
- noun - the narrow part of a bottle near the top
- verb - slow down or impede by creating an obstruction
- verb - become narrow, like a bottleneck
- A narrow or obstructed section, as of a highway or a pipeline.
- A point or an area of traffic congestion.
- A hindrance to progress or production.
- The narrow part of a bottle near the top.
- A style of guitar playing in which an object, such as a piece of glass or metal, is passed across the strings to achieve a gliding sound.
There are 10 letters in BOTTLENECK: B C E E K L N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOTTLENECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOTTLENECK plus a wildcard: BOTTLENECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOTTLENECK
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOTTLENECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.