Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KETTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KETTLE exist?
Definitions of KETTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal pot for stewing or boiling
- noun - the quantity a kettle will hold
- noun - (geology) a hollow (typically filled by a lake) that results from the melting of a mass of ice trapped in glacial deposits
- noun - a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- A metal pot, usually with a lid, for boiling or stewing.
- A teakettle.
- A kettledrum.
- A depression left in a mass of glacial drift, formed by the melting of an isolated block of glacial ice.
- A pothole.
- noun - a vessel for boiling liquids
There are 6 letters in KETTLE: E E K L T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KETTLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KETTLE plus a wildcard: KETTLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KETTLE
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KETTLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.