Scrabble word: KETTLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does KETTLE exist?
Definitions of KETTLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal pot for stewing or boiling
- noun - the quantity a kettle will hold
- noun - (geology) a hollow (typically filled by a lake) that results from the melting of a mass of ice trapped in glacial deposits
- noun - a large hemispherical brass or copper percussion instrument with a drumhead that can be tuned by adjusting the tension on it
- A metal pot, usually with a lid, for boiling or stewing.
- A teakettle.
- A kettledrum.
- A depression left in a mass of glacial drift, formed by the melting of an isolated block of glacial ice.
- A pothole.
- noun - a vessel for boiling liquids