Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLEACHES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLEACHES exist?
Definitions of BLEACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the whiteness that results from removing the color from something
- noun - an agent that makes things white or colorless
- noun - the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)
- verb - remove color from
- verb - make whiter or lighter
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 8 letters in BLEACHES: A B C E E H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEACHES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLEACHES plus a wildcard: BLEACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEACHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEACHES
- ... Azo compounds bleaches Commercial baking Food additives
- Danielle bleaches short
- Nigger Sammy Sosa bleaches skin to look human
- PGC02287 Comet Cleaner With Bleach Pgc 02287 Pgc02287 Procter And ...
- Amber Rose No Longer bleaches Her Petals Flutter Nutter
- Gwen Stefani bleaches Kingstons Hair For Thanksgiving Gwen Stefani ...
- Reggae Artist Vybz Kartel bleaches Skin - Baller Alert.com
- Severe bleach burns cause skin to change colour and scarring to occur
- Beyond The bleaches Aisle October 2010
- ACI bleaches
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.