Scrabble word: BLEACHES
Is BLEACHES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BLEACHES in dictionaries:
- noun - the whiteness that results from removing the color from something
- noun - an agent that makes things white or colorless
- noun - the act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)
- verb - remove color from
- verb - make whiter or lighter
- adj - of the color of pure snow
There are 8 letters in BLEACHES: A B C E E H L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLEACHES
Click to search all anagrams of BLEACHES plus a wildcard: BLEACHES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLEACHES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLEACHES
Lookup in Wiki for BLEACHES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.