Is RECORDING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECORDING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a signal that encodes something (e.g., picture or sound) that has been recorded
- noun - the act of making a record (especially an audio record)
- noun - a storage device on which information (sounds or images) have been recorded
- verb - make a record of
- verb - register electronically
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - be aware of
- verb - be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- Something on which sound or visual images have been recorded.
- A recorded sound or picture.
- noun - the ribbed surface of cloth
There are 9 letters in RECORDING: C D E G I N O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECORDING
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECORDING, to go: RECORDING?
Rearrange the letters in RECORDING and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of RECORDING
8 letters out of RECORDING
7 letters out of RECORDING
6 letters out of RECORDING
5 letters out of RECORDING
4 letters out of RECORDING
3 letters out of RECORDING
2 letters out of RECORDING
Contextual use of RECORDING
What's nearby RECORDING
Lookup in Wiki for RECORDING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECORDING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECORDING"