Is RECORD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECORD in various dictionaries:
- noun - anything (such as a document or a phonograph record or a photograph) providing permanent evidence of or information about past events
- noun - sound recording consisting of a disk with a continuous groove
- noun - the number of wins versus losses and ties a team has had
- noun - the sum of recognized accomplishments
- noun - a compilation of the known facts regarding something or someone
- noun - an extreme attainment
- noun - a document that can serve as legal evidence of a transaction
- noun - a list of crimes for which an accused person has been previously convicted
- verb - make a record of
- verb - register electronically
- verb - indicate a certain reading
- verb - be aware of
- verb - be or provide a memorial to a person or an event
- To set down for preservation in writing or other permanent form.
- To register or indicate: The clerk recorded the votes.
- To register (sound or images) in permanent form by mechanical or electrical means for reproduction.
- To record something.
- An account, as of information or facts, set down especially in writing as a means of preserving knowledge.
- Something on which such an account is based.
- Something that records: a fossil record.
- Information or data on a particular subject collected and preserved: the coldest day on record.
- The known history of performance, activities, or achievement: your academic record; hampered by a police record.
- An unsurpassed measurement: a world record in weightlifting; a record for cold weather.
- A collection of related, often adjacent items of data, treated as a unit.
- An account officially written and preserved as evidence or testimony.
- An account of judicial or legislative proceedings written and preserved as evidence.
- The documents or volumes containing such evidence.
- A disk designed to be played on a phonograph.
- Something, such as magnetic tape, on which sound or visual images have been recorded.
- verb - to set down for preservation
There are 6 letters in RECORD: C D E O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECORD
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECORD, to go: RECORD?
Rearrange the letters in RECORD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RECORD
What's nearby RECORD
Lookup in Wiki for RECORD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECORD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECORD"