Is CULTIVATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULTIVATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - socialization through training and education to develop one's mind or manners
- noun - (agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale)
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - the process of fostering the growth of something
- noun - the act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale)
- The act of cultivating.
- The state of being cultivated.
- Refinement; culture.
There are 11 letters in CULTIVATION: A C I I L N O T T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTIVATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULTIVATION, to go: CULTIVATION?
Rearrange the letters in CULTIVATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CULTIVATION
9 letters out of CULTIVATION
8 letters out of CULTIVATION
7 letters out of CULTIVATION
6 letters out of CULTIVATION
5 letters out of CULTIVATION
4 letters out of CULTIVATION
3 letters out of CULTIVATION
2 letters out of CULTIVATION
Contextual use of CULTIVATION
What's nearby CULTIVATION
Lookup in Wiki for CULTIVATION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CULTIVATION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CULTIVATION"