Is VAULT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAULT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a burial chamber (usually underground)
- noun - a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
- noun - an arched brick or stone ceiling or roof
- noun - the act of jumping over an obstacle
- verb - jump across or leap over (an obstacle)
- verb - bound vigorously
- An arched structure, usually of stone, brick, or concrete, forming the supporting structure of a ceiling or roof.
- An arched overhead covering, such as the sky, that resembles the architectural structure in form.
- A room or space, such as a cellar or storeroom, with arched walls and ceiling, especially when underground.
- A room or compartment, often built of steel, for the safekeeping of valuables: a bank vault.
- A burial chamber, especially when underground.
- An arched part of the body, especially the top part of the skull.
- To construct or supply with an arched ceiling; cover with a vault.
- To build or make in the shape of a vault; arch.
- To jump or leap, especially with the use of the hands or a pole.
- The act of vaulting; a jump.
- verb - to provide with a vault (an arched ceiling)
There are 5 letters in VAULT: A L T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAULT
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAULT, to go: VAULT?
Rearrange the letters in VAULT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAULT
What's nearby VAULT
Lookup in Wiki for VAULT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAULT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAULT"