Is UNCIAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of UNCIAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a style of orthography characterized by somewhat rounded capital letters
- adj - relating to or written in majuscule letters (which resemble modern capitals)
- A style of writing characterized by somewhat rounded capital letters.
- A capital letter written in this style.
- noun - a style of writing
There are 6 letters in UNCIAL: A C I L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to UNCIAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of UNCIAL, to go: UNCIAL?
Rearrange the letters in UNCIAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of UNCIAL
What's nearby UNCIAL
Lookup in Wiki for UNCIAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of UNCIAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: UNCIAL"