Is VICINAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VICINAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - belonging to or limited to a vicinity
- Of, belonging to, or restricted to a limited area or neighborhood; local.
- Relating to or being a local road.
- Approximating, resembling, or taking the place of a fundamental crystalline form or face.
- Of or relating to the consecutive positions of substituted elements or radicals on a benzene ring.
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
There are 7 letters in VICINAL: A C I I L N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VICINAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of VICINAL, to go: VICINAL?
Rearrange the letters in VICINAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of VICINAL
6 letters out of VICINAL
5 letters out of VICINAL
4 letters out of VICINAL
3 letters out of VICINAL
2 letters out of VICINAL
Contextual use of VICINAL
What's nearby VICINAL
Lookup in Wiki for VICINAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VICINAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VICINAL"