Is CLOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a target used in archery
- noun - special advantage or influence
- noun - a short nail with a flat head
- noun - (boxing) a blow with the fist
- verb - strike hard, especially with the fist
- A blow, especially with the fist.
- A long, powerful hit.
- An archery target.
- Influence; pull: “All the evidence showed that Russia does not have that kind of clout in the Far East any more” (Joseph Kraft).
- Power; muscle.
- A piece of cloth, especially a baby’s diaper.
- verb - to hit with the hand
There are 5 letters in CLOUT: C L O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLOUT, to go: CLOUT?
Rearrange the letters in CLOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CLOUT
What's nearby CLOUT
Lookup in Wiki for CLOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLOUT"