Is AUTHORIZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AUTHORIZE in various dictionaries:
- verb - grant authorization or clearance for
- verb - give or delegate power or authority to
- To grant authority or power to.
- To give permission for; sanction: the city agency that authorizes construction projects.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to give someone the authority to act”: authorized her partner to negotiate in her behalf; a representative who was accredited by his government; commissioned the real-estate agent to purchase the house for us; was empowered to make decisions during the president’s absence; a pharmacist licensed to practice in two states.
There are 9 letters in AUTHORIZE: A E H I O R T U Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AUTHORIZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AUTHORIZE, to go: AUTHORIZE?
Rearrange the letters in AUTHORIZE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of AUTHORIZE
8 letters out of AUTHORIZE
7 letters out of AUTHORIZE
6 letters out of AUTHORIZE
5 letters out of AUTHORIZE
4 letters out of AUTHORIZE
3 letters out of AUTHORIZE
2 letters out of AUTHORIZE
Contextual use of AUTHORIZE
What's nearby AUTHORIZE
Lookup in Wiki for AUTHORIZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AUTHORIZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AUTHORIZE"