Is HAZE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HAZE in various dictionaries:
- noun - atmospheric moisture or dust or smoke that causes reduced visibility
- noun - confusion characterized by lack of clarity
- verb - become hazy, dull, or cloudy
- verb - harass by imposing humiliating or painful tasks, as in military institutions
- Atmospheric moisture, dust, smoke, and vapor that diminishes visibility.
- A partially opaque covering: Let the polish dry to a haze before buffing it.
- A vague or confused state of mind.
- To persecute or harass with meaningless, difficult, or humiliating tasks.
- To initiate, as into a college fraternity, by exacting humiliating performances from or playing rough practical jokes upon.
- verb - to subject to a humiliating initiation
There are 4 letters in HAZE: A E H Z
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HAZE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HAZE, to go: HAZE?
Rearrange the letters in HAZE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HAZE
What's nearby HAZE
Lookup in Wiki for HAZE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HAZE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HAZE"