Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STATISTICIANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATISTICIANS exist?
Definitions of STATISTICIANS in dictionaries:
- noun - a mathematician who specializes in statistics
- noun - someone versed in the collection and interpretation of numerical data (especially someone who uses statistics to calculate insurance premiums)
There are 13 letters in STATISTICIANS: A A C I I I N S S S T T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATISTICIANS plus a wildcard: STATISTICIANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATISTICIANS
13 letter words
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATISTICIANS
- Colossal-City-In-Space. Talk about a great city New York Tokyo ...
- Career Hubs SmartGirl
- ... academics American people of Polish descent American statisticians
- The Victorian Basketball statisticians Association is always looking ...
- statisticians in History
- Do You Like Working with Statistics Statistician Job and Salary Info
- ... Lexis German economists German statisticians People from Eschweiler
- Learn and talk about D.J. Bartholomew British statisticians Living ...
- 2008 NCAA Football statisticians Manual - SharePDF.net
- ... statisticians LGBT writers from the United States Living people
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.