Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STATISTICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATISTICS exist?
Definitions of STATISTICS in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch of applied mathematics concerned with the collection and interpretation of quantitative data and the use of probability theory to estimate population parameters
- noun - a datum that can be represented numerically
- The mathematics of the collection, organization, and interpretation of numerical data, especially the analysis of population characteristics by inference from sampling.
- Numerical data.
There are 10 letters in STATISTICS: A C I I S S S T T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATISTICS plus a wildcard: STATISTICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATISTICS
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATISTICS
- 25 Eye-Popping Internet Marketing statistics for 2012
- CNAS Undergraduate Academic Advising Center statistics
- Accident statistics
- Sex trafficking a story of data gone wrong - Data Journalism Blog
- Math Dictionary statistics
- Health and Safety Authority - Research and statistics
- ECHR BLOG statistics on States with Systemic or Structural Problems
- posts statistics on teenage pregnancy pregnant teenagers statistics ...
- statistics I Material
- 2010 Arkansas Substantiated Child Abuse statistics
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.